Plan your printed circuit board manufacturing orders by reading this terms and conditions document. We’re pleased to provide these services for you to help you avoid delays and receive the highest quality printed circuit boards.
Terms and Conditions
1. a. We guarantee shipment for our standard spec (quoted from Quote) boards within standard turn times, which are listed in Turn Time. If we ship after these time intervals, we will upgrade the method of shipment at our expense if necessary to ensure on time arrival to customer. If we cannot upgrade the shipping, we will, when requested by customer, provide a credit to offset the cost of the boards. For orders having partial shipments, only those boards shipped “late” qualify for the “on time or Free” policy.
b. For Standard Spec orders placed with expedited turns less than these standard times and shipped late, an expedite cost credit for each day beyond the order ship date will be available to the customer up to the time when the standard turn time is exceeded. If the applicable standard turn time is exceeded, then the “Free” aspect of this policy will apply. Exceptions to policy if shipment upgrades can be made and/or partial shipments are detailed above.
2. We ship to all 50 states in the U.S. and most countries in the world. The default shipping method is DHL Global, which is 3-5 business days. We work very hard to make sure all your PCB orders get shipped on time. There are occasions, however, when the freight carriers have delays and/or make shipment errors. We regret when this happens but we cannot be responsible for delays by these carriers.
3. All the days are counted as business days, excluding weekends and national holidays. The day when orders pass gerber review is counted as Day 0, and turn time is calculated after that. 1-day turn orders, for example, are shipped the next business day. Orders submitted on the web after 9:00 PM EST may not be processed until next business day. Only orders that pass gerber review before 9:00 PM EST will be sent for fabrication on the same day.
4. If an order is placed online or by any other means, it is not guaranteed to be accepted by PCBminions until it passes our engineering review and customer’s receivables account is in good standing.
5. The price from the online quote system is for single design only. If you have multiple designs on one board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized quote.
6. Online price quotation does not guarantee total order quantity and turn times. All order quantities and turn times are subject to production capacity review.
7. A prorated cancellation/modification fee may be charged for cancelled/modified orders depending on fabrication status at time of cancellation/modification. Please contact PCBminions immediately and follow up with a fax or email to confirm and provide written record for any verbal cancellation/modification.
8. PCBminions reserves the right to ship the best way for on-time delivery. Though the default shipping method is via DHL, our intent is to always ship via the carrier you choose and to use your shipping account number, if provided. If you want to use other preferred shipping method, please contact us immediately.
9. For requests to ship orders together, we will try to accommodate all requests to ship orders together, but cannot guarantee this service due to the different pickup and completion times throughout the day. Customers who want to ship orders together need to contact PCBminions sales person.
10. PCBminions reserves the right to change price and delivery at any time.
11. As a condition of doing business with PCBminions, we promise to be honest, truthful, and friendly to the best of our ability.
13. PCBminions 30 Day Limited Warranty: This limited warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New Jersey. PCBminions warrants its bare boards against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 30 days from date of shipment (“Warranty Period”). If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, PCBminions will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, for any bare boards that are returned and confirmed by PCBminions to be non-conforming to the order specifications and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards, either (I) replace the bare board at no charge or (II) issue a store credit equal to the original purchase price of the bare board. When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced item becomes PCBminions’ property. When a store credit is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to PCBminions and becomes PCBminions ‘ property. PCBminions will not accept liability for any cost in addition to the value of the bare boards including but not limited to components, labor, business interruptions and any other consequential damages or losses. PCBminions disclaims any open-ended acceptance of liability for losses beyond the control of PCBminions.
This limited warranty does not apply: (A) to damage caused by use with non-PCBminions products; (B) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (C) to damage caused by use of the product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the order specifications; (D) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of PCBminions; (E) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of PCBminions; or (F) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches or dents, that does not otherwise affect the product’s functionality or materially impair it’s use.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied. As permitted by applicable law, PCBminions specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. If any term of this warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law, PCBminions is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming or reproducing any program or data stored or used with PCBminions products. PCBminions disclaims any representation that it will be able to make a product exchange without risk to or loss of programs or data. You must assist in diagnosing issues with your bare board and follow PCBminions warranty processes.